Dear friends!
Tonight I begin my journey to London. I'm still pinching myself, unsure of the reality of this incredible opportunity. I've truly been dreaming about studying at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art since I was twelve years old, and in a few short days, that dream will no longer be a distant imagining. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to update this blog, but I'm certainly going to do my best. While teaching in India, I found that blogging was a wonderful way to document my adventures for my own purposes of reflection, while also keeping my loved ones in the loop.
I'm overwhelmed with excitement as I finish packing my (rather heavy!) bags. However, that inevitable buzz one feels as they prepare to start something new seems minuscule in comparison to the gratitude I am also overwhelmed by. I feel so fortunate to have so many incredible human beings in my life who have made this journey possible. Be it a financial investment, time spent working on audition pieces, or simple words of support and encouragement, I cannot tell you how much all of your contributions mean to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for every ounce of yourselves you have given to help me get to this point. I'm truly a lucky girl.
So... here we go! I vow to be as sponge-like as one can possibly be during the next 8 weeks, making every experience, whether on the streets of London or in the studios at RADA, shape me into a smarter, stronger, more transparent human.
So much love to you all!
Tonight I begin my journey to London. I'm still pinching myself, unsure of the reality of this incredible opportunity. I've truly been dreaming about studying at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art since I was twelve years old, and in a few short days, that dream will no longer be a distant imagining. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to update this blog, but I'm certainly going to do my best. While teaching in India, I found that blogging was a wonderful way to document my adventures for my own purposes of reflection, while also keeping my loved ones in the loop.
I'm overwhelmed with excitement as I finish packing my (rather heavy!) bags. However, that inevitable buzz one feels as they prepare to start something new seems minuscule in comparison to the gratitude I am also overwhelmed by. I feel so fortunate to have so many incredible human beings in my life who have made this journey possible. Be it a financial investment, time spent working on audition pieces, or simple words of support and encouragement, I cannot tell you how much all of your contributions mean to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for every ounce of yourselves you have given to help me get to this point. I'm truly a lucky girl.
So... here we go! I vow to be as sponge-like as one can possibly be during the next 8 weeks, making every experience, whether on the streets of London or in the studios at RADA, shape me into a smarter, stronger, more transparent human.
So much love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment